суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

OMER INAYAT WAALI SONG DOWNLOAD

Omer Inayat Productions's Bio After an amazing album that certainly illustrated that Pakistan's music industry has great potential both at a domestic and international level, Omer Inayat returns home with another hit. Make my profile public at. You got my vote for sure. Please vote back on my latest song "Round House". We are a record label and artist management company. Anyways, could you give a listen at my last track? omer inayat waali song

Uploader: Mibar
Date Added: 20 October 2006
File Size: 34.15 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 58240
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Visit our website link on our profile and send us your demo.

Make my profile public at. Edit Profile View as Public Logout. Good track, I vote for you.

Omer Inayat - Waali Lyrics

Please activate your account by clicking the link in the welcome email we've just sent you. If you ever need support in the future with a vote, follow me on SoundCloud and message me.

Of course you have talent Support please our track "Revenge" Original Mix You can also get completely free of the presets that were used in our track and the library of samples that we carefully selected for you!

Music for your Website.

omer inayat waali song

Remember your video choices. Help us build the world's largest lyrics collection by contributing lyrics in the comments below.

Top "Omer Inayat" Songs

We need your help! You've reached the daily limit of 10 videos. I would love to get a vote by you as well! Many a times innumerable talents have been subdued after an initial taste of success, but we witnessed Omer making his way, learning and implementing.

Hello I am on Taazi.

Keep heading in that direction, you definitely have my vote! Deleteddd 1 year ago. The music has been once again directed by Ali Mustafa, who has done a wonderful job complimenting the composition. You definitely got my vote!

Sons Of The Empire 1 year ago.

Omer Inayat Album Songs- Download Omer Inayat New Albums MP3 Hit Songs Online on

Hope to hear from you soon, thank you!!!!!! Please check and vote my new track "Trust Me", I will really appreciate it Thank you: To watch videos non-fullscreen: Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Look forward to talking to you soon.

We soong love to work with you and we could release your music.

Omer Inayat - 02 - Tennu Le-() (Music Track) on Frogtoon Music

Spinnin' Records uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website and its services. I'm currently on spot number 4 and hope to see you join me soon!

Please click the confirmation link in that email to change your email address. I would be Honoured if you do So. Hey MOH, I've left you a vote. Follow me and i follow you on soundcloud.

omer inayat waali song

N Effect Music 1 year ago. Omer Inayat ft B P….

omer inayat waali song

This ad runs for Please vote back on my latest song "Round House".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий